- History and News
- First Words
- Start Learning
- Contact Us
Interested in learning more? Click here for more information.
We have a new article in the Kodiak Daily Mirror
Check out the Kodiak Daily Mirror each Wednesday for an article about Alutiiq language history, news, and people of interest. Each week covers a different topic, written by a variety of people who are involved in the language movement.
- Look for these upcoming articles:
- Kodiak high school Alutiiq I & II profile
- Alutiiq language speakers in history
- Perspectives from a mother of future speakers
- Language club history
- Alutiiq language Occupational Endorsement Certificate history and offerings
- Natmen-Naken archives project
Alutiit Atuutet: Alutiiq Songs of the Kodiak Archipelago
www.alutiiqlanguage.org is coordinated by Native Village of Afognak with support from the Alaska Humanities Forum, Administration for Native Americans, Native Village of Port Lions, Afognak Native Corporation, Koniag, and the Alutiiq Museum.